To start backing up files to OneDrive, use these steps:
1. Open Settings.
2. Click on Update & Security.
3. Click on Backup.
4. Under the "Back up files to OneDrive" section, click the Back up files option.
5. (Optional) Click to clear the folder that you don't want to backup in the cloud.
6. Click the Start backup button.
Once you complete the steps, OneDrive will begin backing up the files on the Desktop, Documents, and Pictures user folders in the cloud while keeping a copy on your device and syncing them across your devices.
How to manage OneDrive file backup on Windows 10:
To manage the OneDrive backup settings, use these steps:
1. Click the OneDrive icon in the notification area.
2. Click the More menu.
3. Select the Settings option.
4. Click the Backup tab.
5. Click the Manage backup button.
6. Select the folders you want to backup in the cloud.
7. Click the Start backup button.
After you complete the steps, OneDrive will backup your files depending on your configuration.